Day(1) Arrival to Mandalay by Bangkok Airways.Short excursion in
Day(2) The Whole Day Sightseeing in Mandalay. Overnight.
Day(3) Mandalay-Bagan(by ship/boat).Short excursion in Bagan.Overnight.
Day(4) The Whole Day Excursion in Bagan.Overnight.
Day(5) Bagan-Mt.Popa-Kalaw-Inle Lake(by car).Overnight on Inle Lake.
Day(6) The Whole Day Observation in Inle Lake.Overnight.
Day(7) Inle Lake-Pindaya-Heho Airport to Mandalay Or Yangon.
- Pick up at Mandalay Int’l Airport in noon and drive to hotel and check in .Taking relax an hour then will explore short in Mandalay as below;
- Shwe Nan Taw Kyaung (Golden Palace Monastery), incredible
- woodcarvings with gold gilded decoration a reminiscent.
- Mandalay hill;the vintage point for panoramic view of the city and marvelous sunset.
- Overnight in Mandalay.
- After breakfast we will start to excurse highlight of Amarapura following ;
- Handicraft work places especially bronze casting ;(arts bronze casting kinds of alloy method) on the way to Amarapura.
- Mahagandhayon Monastery;( one of ceremony daily alms food offering to monks and novices by devotees)
- U Pin(in foreign writers spell Bein) (long about 1.2km wooden bridge)
- Hand-weaving factory \where can find silk and cotton clothes are weaved by traditionally and mechanically
- Then will serve lunch before back to Mandalay.
- After lunch drive back to Mandalay tour sites to explore as below;
- Maha Muni Buddha Image,( Dhanyawadi of Arakan in 554 BC. King Sanda Thuriya period).
- Marble stone carving,( Marble carving was old craft work in Myanmar)
- Wood carving,(the stand and handle for receptacle, tray, and tea-leaf boxes were made of woods).
- Shwe Ein Bin Monastery ;(the monastery consists of many impressive woodcarving works of art)
- Golden Palace(was built by King Mindon 1857 there is decorating glassware)
- Drive back to hotel and relax .Dinner in down town .Overnight.
Day( 3)Bagan-Mandalay(by Boat/Ship)
- Hotel checkout in early morning and prepare breakfast boxes to have on boat.
- Then transfer to Gawwein jetty aurora time to Bagan by boat sailing down tide Ayeyarwady river; longest river in Myanmar.
- Observation on way to Bagan following highlights;
- Taking photos and gazing to sunrise is so marvelous and fantastic sceneries from departure time to before pass Saggaing mountain range.
- Many vendors are selling variety foods and vegetables when boat approach
- to any jetty.
- Especially will observe in experience on the boat/small ship just sail in the
- shallow water way.
- A sailor do measure with bamboo strip to water deep and loudly roar to boat captain” up tide water 3 ft down tide water 1 ft ” etc..
- Accordingly several observations on the way to Bagan.
- On depend arrival will tour on the first day sunset. Hotel check in and overnight in Bagan.
Day(4)Bagan-Nyaung U-New Bagan
- Taking breakfast after begin excursion in Bagan,Nyaung U and New Bagan sites as following highlights;
- Nyaung U Market(in morning too busy like rural life)
- Shwezigon Pagoda;( the prototype of later Myanmar stupas);
- Htilominlo temple;where frescoes representing 28 Buddha of the future.
- Upali Sima( it is interested mural painting inside )
- Ananda temple; an architectural masterpiece also the softest stucco carving
- art and fine).
- Thatbuinnyu Tempple: known as ” temple of omniscience” and was built 1091).
- Arrange lunch on the way back to hotel and taking a rest a few hours.
- In the late afternoon provide to show includes following highlights;
- Mingalarzedi ;it is the last pagoda before occupied Mongo where beautiful Jataka tiles.
- Dhammayangyi Temple,one of the most artistic and massive shrines, was built by King Narathu.
- Sulamuni temple: exterior walls and arch pediments are often decorated with intricate stucco work .mural painting inside.
- Drive to a temple or pagoda to view sunset.Dinner and overnight in Bagan.
Day(5) Bagan-Mt.Popa-Kalaw-Inle Lake (by car)
- Breakfast after in a little bit early morning and hotel check out then to Inle Lake by car .
- On the way will observe to Mt.Popa and before there will excurse below;
- Gridding Peanut by cow to product oil
- Palm Tree Climbers Experiences
- Jaggery Traditional Product
- Mount Popa; instinct volcano and religious mountain
- Lunch in Meikhtila where can see 11th century lake.
- Then drive directly to Inle lake on the way will explore Kalaw where following highlights
- Kalaw Zay(Kalaw tribes market)
- Colonial Buildings;some buildings are more 100 years
- Railway Station ;by British architecture
- Circle Mountain Hill Paths
- Bamboo Rattan Buddha Image
- Shwe Ou Hmin Pagoda;small natural cave
- After around Kalaw continue to Inle Lake on way will see Aung Ban Market.
- Then drive directly to Khaung Daing Village where observe Kakudaung or Padaung Or Longneck Tribe.
- Then transit into motorized long wooden boat to send hotel in the Lake.
- Sunset nature of Inle Lake on the way to hotel.
- Hotel check in and dinner.Overnight in Inle Lake.
Day(6) On Inle Lake
- After taking breakfast gathering and boarding on long wooden boat.
- Today highlights of Inle Lake are following;
- Fifth Day Market;5-day rotating market cycle of Inle ;the market appears in a different location on the lake each day
- Ywama Village;( numerous bamboo walkways and bridges over the canals running Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda;houses five small gold gilded Sacred Images of Buddha).
- Nga Phe Chaung Monastery;(ancient monastery with decoration gold gilded Buddha images and shrines and teak pillars(Jumping Cat)
- Then drive back to hotel and getting lunch after take a rest a few hours.
- In the late afternoon to excurse including below tour spots;
- Inn Pauk Khon Village ;the weaving village famous for traditional silk-weaving
- Sin Gaung Village,famous for the blacksmith work it was insufferably hot
- Nan Pan Village;cheroot making and boat-building dockyards
- Then back to hotel can photo beautiful sunset from boat.
- Dinner and overnight in Inle Lake.
Day(7) Inle Lake-Pindaya-Heho(AP)-Mandalay Or Yangon
- Having breakfast after hotel check out and boarding on motorized long wooden boat to Nyaung Shwe jetty.
- On the way will excurse below tour highlights;
- Floating Gardens/Hydraulic(Seaweeds) Saving
- Inthar Fishing Style and Rowing Canoes or Boats by Legs
- Transit into car and drive to Pindaya tour highlights below;
Hightlight and landscape on way to Pindaya
- Boaktaloak Lake(Pond)
- Pindaya Market;Danu tribe market
- Mustache Bayan Trees and its branches
- Pindaya Cave;inside there are more than 8000 Buddha images made from alabaster, teak, marble, brick, lacquer of all shapes and sizes
- Shan Traditional Paper and Umbrella(Paraso) Work Shop
Package Services Or Optional Services
Hotel /Domestic Flights/Vehicles(Car)/Boat Or Ship/Meals/Guide/Entrance Fees
You can hire optionally following services;
- Deluxe Or Superior Car
- License Tour Guide
- Domestic Air ticketing
- Hotel Booking
- Boat/Ship Tickets
- Meals Order
- Balloon Over Bagan
Available On Demands
Please don’t hesitate to request or inquiry to us.
Your optional requests are completely available .