Day(1)Pick up at any location on request. Pick up time is following ;
- Pick up at hotel after breakfast then tour exploration is full day.
- Pick up at arrival to Mandalay by overseas flight(by Bangkok Airway, Air Asia) to the hotel then tour observation is half day.
Day(4)Hsipaw.Kyaukmei-Naung Hkio-Pyin Oo Lwin.Overnight .
Day(5)Pyin Oo Lwin-Mandalay.
- After breakfast pick up and will excurse following tour spots;
- Bronze Casting Tradition Work, religions concerns products.
- Mahagandhayon Monastery;ceremony of monks and novices alms food offering by devotees)
- Taung Min Gyi Paya,bigger sitting Buddha Image.
- U Hpin(U Bein); a landmark that Ancient Long Wooden Bridge
- Taung Thaman Lake Village and Its Environment
- Kyauktawgyi Marble Image, sculpted to single marble
- Hand Weaving Traditional.
- After that will have lunch and head to Mandalay where will see below;
- Mahamuni Sacred Buddha Image;highly venerable religion shrine 2600 years ago
- Shwe Einbin Wooden Ancient Monastery
- Ayeyarwaddy River Bank
- Golden Palace Monastery; it was built with teak wood on raised brick plinth, gilded with gold and vermillion
- Mandalay Hill For sunset; it is the vintage point for panoramic view of the city and marvelous sunset
- Then bring back to hotel and relax. Dinner will serve in evening.
Day(2)Mandalay-Naung Hkio-Goek Hteik (viaduct) Bridge-Hsipaw
- After having breakfast in a little bit early and hotel check out then begin trip to Hsipaw.
- Driving directly until Naung Hkio rail station transit into train .
- Train will pass on the one of the amazing sites that is the famed Goke Hteik Viaduct Bridge.
- Drop at Naung Hpin rail station and transit again into vehicle then drive to Hsipaw.
- Upon arrival to Hsipaw check in hotel and taking rest a few hours.
- In late afternoon will excurse to below tour site;
- Sawbwa (Chieftain of region) Residence Or
- Hsibaw Haw;( well known as Shan Lord Palace)(An architectural design reminiscent of the British country home)
- Discussion with Shan Lord’s Son
- Dinner and overnight in Hsipaw.
Day(3)Hsipaw River Panorama Excursion
- Having breakfast later drive to boat jetty of Dukhtawaddy River for a boat trip.
- Boat drive upstream to the confluence of river where in the clear green water.
- Doing soft trekking to the Shan villages and talk with them about the daily life.
- Like snack food Shan Traditional Noddle and back by downstream to Hsipaw.
- In the late afternoon, enjoy the sunset from The Mountain.
- Dinner and overnight in Hsipaw.
Day(4)Hsipaw-Kyaukme-Sa Khan Thar-Pyin Oo Lwin
- Having breakfast later leave for Pyin Oo Lwin:(Old British Hill Station)
- On the way from Hsipaw to Pyin Oo Lwin tour sites are;
- Kyaukme Colorful Customs Market
- Sa Kan Thar View Point
- Goek Twin Circular Motor way (Valley Highway Road Goktwin
- Lunch in Naung Hkio after head to Pyin Oo Lwin on the way pay visit to;
- Peik Chin Myaung Natural Cave
- Pyichit(Maha Anhtu Kanthar) Paya(Buddha Image Inside in as AnandaTemple)
- PweKauk Fall (Hampshire Fall)
- Then drive to hotel and check in.Taking rest a few hours and will serve dinner.Overnight.
Day(5)Pyin Oo Lwin-Mandalay
- After breakfast hotel check out and to excurse around Pyin Oo Lwin following tour highlights before drive down to Mandalay;
- Maymyo Colorful Market.
- Colonial Watch Tower
- Scottish and British Old Cottages and Houses
- National Kandawgyi Garden
- Riding English Style Horse Cart
- Lunch in Pyin Oo Lwin then drive down to Mandalay.On the way will explore following tour spots;
- Aung Cham Thar Village(Flowers & Fruit Stalls)
- 21 Miles View Point
- 6 Steps Circular Hill Lock Motor Road
- Arrival to Mandalay in evening and hotel check in .Overnight.
(Trip Management is finished after send to hotel).