Day(1)Pick up at any location on request. Pick up time is following ;
- Pick up at hotel after breakfast then tour exploration is full day.
- Pick up at arrival to Mandalay by overseas flight(by Bangkok Airway, Air Asia) to the hotel then tour observation is half day.
Day(2) Mandalay-Kalaw(via Heho Airport).Overnight in Kalaw.
Day(3) Kalaw- Khone Lwin village.Overnight.
Day(4) Khone Lwin village- Wah Gyi Myaung village
Day(5)Pyin Oo Lwin-Mandalay.
Day(6)Wah Gyi Myaung Village- Khaung Daing-Inle Lake
- After breakfast pick up and will excurse following tour spots;
- Bronze Casting Tradition Work, religions concerns products.
- Mahagandhayon Monastery;ceremony of monks and novices alms food offering by devotees)
- Taung Min Gyi Paya,bigger sitting Buddha Image.
- U Hpin(U Bein); a landmark that Ancient Long Wooden Bridge
- Taung Thaman Lake Village and Its Environment
- Kyauktawgyi Marble Image, sculpted to single marble
- Hand Weaving Traditional.
- After that will have lunch and head to Mandalay where will see below;
- Mahamuni Sacred Buddha Image;highly venerable religion shrine 2600 years ago
- Shwe Einbin Wooden Ancient Monastery
- Ayeyarwaddy River Bank
- Golden Palace Monastery; it was built with teak wood on raised brick plinth, gilded with gold and vermillion
- Kuthodaw Pagoda(The Biggest Book), that contains the world’s largest book it 729 stone-inscription caves
- Mandalay Hill For sunset; it is the vintage point for panoramic view of the city and marvelous sunset
- Then bring back to hotel and relax. Dinner will serve in evening.
Day(1) Mandalay Arrival & Short Sightseeing
- Pick up at Mandalay Int’l Airport and drive to hotel and check in.
- Taking relax a few hours and pick up at 16:00 pm and will excurse following highlights;
- Kuthodaw Pagoda(Royal Merit Pagoda); that contains the world’s largest book it 729 stone-inscription caves
- Mandalay Hill For sunset; it is the vintage point for panoramic view of the city and marvelous sunset.
Day(2)Mandalay-Kalaw(by flight)(Via Heho AP)
- Having breakfast after pick up and transfer out to Mandalay Int’l Airport by morning flight to Kalaw(via)Heho AP.
- Pick up at Heho and drive to Kalaw will see Aung Ban Market on the way.
- Entry to Kalaw and will look around Kalaw Market before hotel check in then taking relax.
- At late afternoon pick up and will do sightseeing as below highlights;
- Colonial Buildings
- Railway Station
- Circle Mountain Hill Paths
- Bamboo Rattan Buddha Image
- Shwe Ou Hmin Pagoda
- Then drive back to hotel and relax until dinner time at hotel.Overnight.
Day(3)Kalaw-Khone Lwin Village
- After early breakfast check out and start trekking to the north.
- Walk down and up the hills for about 2.5 hours to get to “Pein Ne Bin village” (Palaung tribe people).
- Continue walking along the mountains where the scene is so fantastic.
- Limit about one hour later we will reach to “Taung Ni village” (Paluang tribe).
- We will have lunch at this village.
- After short rest continue the trek, this time to the east, mostly down on hill for about 2 hours to “Zedi Gone village” (Pa-O and Da-Nu tribes).
- Another half hours hiking will take us to “HinKha Bin village” (Pa-O hill tribe.)
- After here across the road (Pindaya – Aung Ban) and walk another half hours to “Lwe Ma Khan village” (Da-Nu hill tribe).
- From this village we will trek an hour to “KhoneLwin village” (Da-Nu hill tribe).
- Stay overnight in a monastery (1) km further from this village.
Day(4) Khone Lwin Village-WahGyiMaung Village
- Having Shan-Danu-Palaung traditional breakfast later start trekking trip again.
- Through the rail road and reach to “Samong Kham village” (Da-Nu tribe).
- Then cross the road (Aung Ban – Taunggyi) and continue through the vegetable and fruits farms.
- Passing following villages;
- Kan Tan village (Da-Nu and Hta-Nought tribes)
- Kambani village (Da-NuandHta-Noughttribes),
- Kambani village (Da-Nu and Hta-Nought tribes),
- Sue Pan Inn village (TaungYoe hill tribe).
- We’ll serve lunch with regional cuisines in Sue Pan Inn village.
- Taking rest a few hours in village and meet ,talk ,taking photos with Villagers
- Then continue walking uphill to “WahGyiMyaung village” (TaungYoe tribe)
- Dinner and night stop at a monastery. Overnight in village.
Day(5)Wah Gyi Maung Village-KhaungDaing village
- Morning breakfast with regional foods and begin to next places .
- Today is final day of trekking route to Inle lake.
- Today trip is the most walking up and down to hill and hillock and passing through villages.
- It will take around (4) hours to reach the end of western .
- Before late noon time we’ll reach toKhaungDaing, Inle lake.
- The scene is very beautiful village and you can find Intharrace (Inthar that is meant people from the lake).
- Provide lunch at Inle Khaung Daing Resort and trekking itinerary is ended.
Package Services Or Optional Services
Hotel /Domestic Flights/Vehicles(Car)/Boat Or Ship/Meals/Guide/Entrance Fees
You can hire optionally following services;
Deluxe Or Superior Car
License Tour Guide
Domestic Air ticketing
Balloon Over Bagan
Available On Demands
Please don’t hesitate to request or inquiry to us.
Your optional requests are completely available .